Thursday 3 January 2013

Celebrations

I am extremely sorry for my lack of posts lately, but things have been pretty full on for me these past few weeks so hopefully this will make up for it!


Christmas was great this year, we went over to a Greek friend's house for lunch which meant the food just kept on coming, hence the picture of our delicious Turkey for the year. I'm quite sure I looked pregnant by the end of that. Presents were great too, I snagged a bikini I had been wanting for a while, a pair of Mimco earrings and my parents bought me a cupcake decorating class. Then went over to my cousin's house for dinner (not that I could eat anything after lunch) to spend time with my adorable nephew.

I'm not sure if Boxing Day sales are as big worldwide as they are here, but when we went it was just absolute madness. I wasn't quite sure why since the sales weren't even that great, but there was no room to walk at all. Absolute madness!

After Christmas we spent a lot of time with my nephew and cousins and went away to beach town, and then by the 30th, it was my parents anniversary!
We went to a cute little Indian restaurant as a family, for dinner, and though it was nothing special I was quite fond of what I wore and got my sister to take a few pictures before dinner.



My nephew also decided to make a little appearance of his own, being the cheeky little munchkin he is.

 I wore hot pink hi-low blouse from TEMT, a black flouncy skater skirt from Bardot (that's shape you unfortunately can't properly see in the lighting but it's very Cher Llloyd, I love it!), my trusty peep toe leather booties from Rubi, Mimco earrings and my Links of London Bracelet.




I hope you all had a great New Year's Eve, and Happy New Year! Can't wait to see what the rest of 2013 brings :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment