Thursday 24 January 2013

White Lace



Again, it was stinking hot yesterday here in Melbourne so since my seaside plans were cancel I had to go with my sister to run some errands before summer ends and I'm back to school. In the midst we stopped off at a little park and took these :)



I wore a white, cut-out back, lace skater dress from Sportsgirl, with some Myer block heels, my trusty black vintage Chanel bag and some vintage gold bangles. I also wore my new favourite lipstick from LancĂ´me too add a bit more colour to the outfit.



Though I don't have much of it, white is my favourite colour to wear in the summer. Its so light, graceful and pretty and just so easy to wear. I picked up this dress the other day after having a cute lunch date with a friend in Brighton and even though I wasn't even looking to buy anything I fell in love with it straight away! I do have a current obsession with skater dresses, and what I love about this one is that even with it's skater style it still looks so graceful on. I went off the lipsticks for a little while this summer, but after buying this one I'm back on them. It's a light but very bright red with a gold shimmer to it, love love love it!




 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment