Monday 21 January 2013

Culture Shock


Indian clothing is definitely a guilty pleasure of mine. The colour, the work, the flow gives it this vibrance that no other clothing can really capture. It's so unique and fun and I just adore it. The other night my family and I were invited to the wedding reception of a family friend and we all got dressed up in our best outfits for the night and took these pictures before heading off.





The outfits my sister and I are wearing were actually custom made for us last February for a wedding we had travelled overseas for. We actually chose the kind of designs we wanted and had them tailor made to our sizes. Though the designs didn't turn out exactly how we wanted, we were more than happy with what we got. 



Both outfits were inspired by designs from a couture collection by a designer called Manish Malhotra. If you like Indian fashion at all he is definitely worth checking out!!



Anyway I thought I'd just share something different with you guys

Happy Monday

xx

2 comments: