Saturday 5 January 2013

Fall In Summer


The weather here has been stinking hot lately and for some unknown reason I am continually turning to my Autumn wardrobe for outfits. Bizarre!


Anyway, as my love for leather grows so do the amount of outfits I put leather in. Today, my sister and I just took to a local street to snap a couple pictures, despite almost getting run over and getting multiple strange looks from people around, it was a great idea. I definitely have not been going out and taking advantage of this weather enough.




Today I wore an outfit that I really adore. It can be formal or casual or street it's just great. I'm wearing a burgundy tank top from Miss Shop, a leather skirt from Mossman, a Prada shoulder satchel along with some studded black wedges from Myer. I haven't always been the biggest fan of big earring but these rusty gold and yellow doorknockers from Lovisa are definitely a good purchase! They're big bold statements with a pop of my favorite summer colour, yellow and can be dressed up or down with so many outfits!



I'd lost my love for tube skirts this season but this leather one has really changed my mind. I definitely do not have the most flattering thighs but the leather just shapes them so great and fits so well. It's lining also makes it super comfortable so you can really wear it anywhere and everywhere!




I also got my nails done the other day and tried shellac nails for the first time. So far I am loving them! I got a summery colour done and it instantly makes any outfit feel that little more summer with it's bright colour pop hehe!


 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment